Thursday, June 9, 2011

Then there were two!

Wow, it has been a while since I was on here, time seems to be flying by,
I don't have any new pictures right now, but I am happy to say, that three of the pups have gone off to there, new wonderful homes.  The black tri Coal, has gone off to a Ranch in Alberta, with Joan, and the Red bi boy, has gone to live in the Fraser Valley, on a farm as well, with his older brother JR and help Barb out with the chores. Our sweet little red-bi girl, also was lucky enough to move to a farm with sheep, and Steve!
I feel really fortunate in the homes these guys have gone to.
The red merle girl is staying here with us, and I think her blue brother will be too, if he isn't gone real soon, because my husband and him seem to be really getting a relationship going, :):)

1 comment:

  1. The blue is really handsome. Your husband has nice taste. ;-)

    ReplyDelete