Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Wow, we are coming up on 6 weeks already!

I haven't got any recent pictures, will be working on that this week, the pups are outside
most of the day now, they have a covered dog run, right beside the house, it is in our backyard,
that is fenced,so really contained.  The good part is I can let them out of the run, and still have them in
a contained area, somehow, though, they manage to find mischief to get in to.
They are in the house, at night, and if I have to go to town,  there are stairs for them to climb, and they
are all doing them really well.
I had my grand daughters here on the weekend, playing with them, and having them follow them around, they also got their nails trimmed again, so that is 3 times now, and they are all really good about it.
The sheep came up near where they were, and they all got a good smell of them.  There a a couple of dog houses in the run, and they have figured out to go in them, I have put some nice alfalfa hay in them, and they
seem to enjoy them.
Weaning is next, I will start that on Thursday, they have been eating solid food for a few weeks already, Maude is quite the mom, so I don't know if she will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment